Sunday, January 11, 2009

Totally Messed Up

Gosh! Just like that the first week of Semester 2 is gone! And it's pretty screwed up. Can you imagine playing pool, Contact Bridge and then Risk from like 9pm till 9 am in the morning? My body can't stand it anymore lo. It took hours to end the game for Risk. Eventually Sebastian, Yik Hua and I teamed up to kill off Gwo Shiou's troops. LOL...crazy but fun also la but I won't ever want to play like this again.

I kept myself busy with all those non-academic things. I wonder when will I finish watching all 80 episodes of "The Gem of Life"? It's a nice drama. Sometimes certain scenes made me miss my family. LOL...

Then after putting a lot of efforts in planning and setting up the game, my fourth online survivor game has finally started today! The players in the game are crazily active. I can tell that they all are figthing hard to win the game. Hopefully everything in $urvivor 4: India will go smoothly. It's gonna be very interesting to watch them fighting online. wahaha...*evil laugh*

I started working as a student assistant in a small library in NTU since this week. I am scheduled to work for like 4 hours a week, which is just nice. I won't want to work for too many hours and neglect other stuff completely. I kinda like working there not only because it earns me extra pocket money but also because the staff there are all being very nice to me and other libralians. :)

To sum it up, my first week of Sem 2 was too messed up. I gotta learn how to manage my time properly and try my best to lead a healthy lifestyle. Well, at least I will try to try. :p

0 comments: