Sunday, December 28, 2008

My December

Who doesn't love December? Relaxing, enjoying holidays and hanging out with friends/family <3

It's really that fast. 2008 is ending and there are various top 10 ____ in 2008 lists everywhere to reflect on remarkable things that happened in 2008. I'm gonna have one too later, if I manage to come out with 10 things haha. Oh to compose a top 10 list isn't that easy. Scratch it off, lazy to think lor. LOL

I have been enjoying my first sememter break. I indulge myself to do anything I like without any restrictions and second thoughts. Freedom <3 lol...But it's kinda depressing to realise that I have almost reached the end of the holidays and gonna go back to the reality of life. Whatever lar...here is a wish to have a fruitful year ahead and I can continue to make myself a better man. ^_^

Happy New Year, everyone. xD

0 comments: